top of page

Types of Cases

The law office of Rob Garver handles only cases involving injury or death caused by the negligence or recklessness of an individual or company. We do not take any other work, such as child custody, divorce, real estate, bankruptcy, contract, probate social security disability or criminal defense. In addition, one hundred percent of our clients are the claimants/injured persons. We have never worked for insurance companies. 

 The following represent some of the injury cases we handle.
    • Car accidents
    • Truck accidents
    • Bus accidents
    • Motorcycle accidents*
    • Bicycle accidents
    • Pedestrians injury
    • Dram shop (claims against bars for injury or death caused by intoxicated customers)
    • Premises liability (claims involving unsafe conditions resulting in trip and fall or slip and fall injuries)
    • Swimming pool injuries

    • Injury or death involving domestic animals (dog bite) or farm animals on the roadway

      (failure to use reasonable care to contain livestock)

Each of these cases may or may not involve traumatic brain injury, post-traumatic stress injury or spinal cord injuries. We will provide representation for anyone residing in any of Iowa’s 99 counties. In addition, Mr Garver has on many occasions worked on cases where the negligence and trauma occurred out of state. In those cases if necessary Mr. Garver associates with competent local counsel and is admitted to the other state for that case only.


*Injury accidents involving motorcycles rarely require special motorcycle knowledge. Issues of liability, causation and damages are similar to car or truck accidents. If some special knowledge is helpful Mr. Garver is able to put to use a lifetime of motorcycle ownership and riding, including cross country rides.

bottom of page